DEAF FITNESS TRAINER
My name is Jason Hoang and I am a personal trainer with two bachelor’s degrees in Biomedical Sciences and Health of Nutrition Sciences. My ultimate goal in life is to serve as the best advocate of health that I can possibly be for everyone, especially for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community. Not only through my future role as a dietitian who preaches a healthy lifestyle, but also a fitness enthusiast who leads by example.
I was a deaf weak skinny kid growing up and having played video game my entire life. Later on, I was what you would call skinnyfat. By not accepting myself as a deaf person, I was not happy with the way my life was going. This led me to the weight room, which completely changed my life. During this process, I was learning more about myself and my own identity as a deaf person. I’ve felt passionate ever since that day three years ago to improve not only myself, but to help others in this ever-lasting learning process. I hope that you will join me in making your goals a reality as well.
personal training IN ASL
If you’re ready to have the body you deserve and get in control of your health and fitness once and for all, I’m ready to help with the following:
- Weight Loss/ Management
- Toning & Sculpting
- Resistance Training
- Muscle Building
- Mobility / Flexibility
- Speed, Strength, Power Development
- Nutritional Advice
HOW DOES ONLINE COACHING WORK?
* Minimum commitment is three months.
1. Initial Assessment
- Fill out an application.
- Thorough strategy session to map out exactly how to get to your goal.
- Discuss your health and injury history and physical capabilities. All of your input is fully private.
- After discussing everything above, I can create a plan that makes sense for you and your lifestyle personally.
2. Personalized Training Program
- Frequency, intensity and volume that match your goals, abilities, and priorities.
- Learn how to do proper form from my growing video exercise library in sign language.
- Specific and most optimal programming for you and your goals:
order of exercises, number of sets and reps, tempo, rest periods, and everything needed to be as specific and clear as possible for each and every workout you’ll have.
3. CUSTOMIZED Nutrition Coaching Plan
- Coaching is key here; we will work together to make sure this fits you and your lifestyle.
- Meal frequency and plan that fits your schedule and needs.
- Specific calorie target and macronutrient ratios for your body and your goals.
4. Support & Accountability
- Weekly updates to ensure your program is on point and progressing properly.
- 24-7 access to your coach for questions, support, motivation, exercise critiques and more.
- Accountability tracking forms for constant and consistent progress.
- 1 Weekly Check-in video call or Skype call.
100% Full Time Access to Your Coach
- Unlimited email access for 24-7 accountability and support.
- Big work, family, or social event coming up?
- Pull a muscle in your back? Traveling soon?
- No worries, I got you covered. Adjustments will be provided whenever needed for any situation that comes up.
- You will never feel “alone” or “helpless” in this process.
ENJOY THE AMAZINg RESULTS YOU DESERVE!
changE your life Starting right now
No matter what your goal is, I will do whatever in my powers to help it occur. Watch the video to see how online personal training work.
Most frequent questions and answers (Videos in ASL available)
I charge $150 USD (discounted from $179 if you are on my early bird list) per month. This covers everything you need to get in better shape: your personal exercise program, your personal diet plan, and weekly coach interaction – whenever you need it, and consistent updates to your program.
This is far below the industry average when working with individuals where prices typically go from $249 to $500 per month. My goal is to provide my service affordable and accessible for the Deaf community.
Once my clients graduated after reaching their goals, new spots open up. I strongly recommend applying today if you want a spot in my program. Because once those new spots are taken, they are gone.
I only accept for those who are serious about accomplishing their fitness goals. If you’re not committed and looking for shortcuts, then you’re in the wrong place.
Currently, my main goal is to focus on the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing community. I also accept hearing who know sign language including interpreters since I consider them a part of our community.
Results depend on several factors including genetic disposition, effort applied to each workout, consistency, proper caloric ratio and intake, nutritional quality and variety.
Generally, a male can safely lose around 1.5-2 lbs of pure body fat every week and females 1-1.5 lbs.
That means healthy female may lose up to 4-6 lbs of pure body fat every 4 weeks. For more information, contact me.
This is why my service requires a 3-month minimum commitment. I focus on on bringing health and fitness into your life so it works no matter how hectic or difficult your life gets. Making lasting, meaningful change takes time!
Nope. I can build a custom training plan for you no matter what equipment you have available. It doesn’t matter if you have just have a pair of dumbbells and an exercise ball at home – I’ll build you a plan that works. I can even create an entire training plan using nothing but body weight movements.
You do not have to live in the United States to join my program. I also know International Sign Language.
Depending on the type of injury and the stage of healing, I can create programs that limit or avoid stress to the affected site. If your doctor allows you to exercise, I can develop corrective exercise strategies to improve joint stabilization and connective tissue strength.
I hope to have the opportunity to help you transform your body and life forever.
But the next step is up to you.
SIGN UP FOR ONLINE COACHING
Training & Nutrition Coaching (American Sign Language & International Sign Language readily accessible)